This timetable is valid from Monday 9th September 2019
Timetable is Subject to Change – Please call to confirm class schedule
Venues: Ashford Community & Heritage Centre and Rathnew
|Monday||9th September||9:30am||Reformer & Barre L2||7 weeks||€158|
|Monday||9th September||10:30am||Reformer & Barre L2||7 weeks||€158|
|Tuesday||10th September||9:30am||Reformer / Barre L2||7 weeks||€158|
|Wednesday||11th September||9:30am||Mat L1-2 Ashford Community Hall||7 weeks||€112|
|Wednesday||11th September||9:30am||Reformer TBC L2||7 weeks||€158|
|Thursday||12th September||9:30am||Reformer & Barre L2-3||7 weeks||€158|
|Thursday||12th September||10:30am||Reformer L1-2||7 weeks||€158|
L1=Beginner, L1-2=Beg/Improvers, L2-Intermediate,L2-3=Inter/Adv
BEGINNER – Beginner no experience in Pilates
INTERMEDIATE – 2-4 months experience (approx)
ADVANCED – 9-12 months experience (approx)
Equestrian Biomechanic Pilates for Horse Riders with Movement pattern issue
121 Tuition – Now Available PLEASE CALL/PM/DM
Athletic Conditioning Reformer 121 Tuition available for Runners, Athletes, Triathletes
Ballet Barre foundation combined with Reformer Classes now available
Please call to confirm location for all classes
Telephone: Jacqueline Cobbe Mobile: + 353 86 2243470
Please note we do not accept Laser or Credit cards, however Online Payments accepted
Payment is required in Full at the Beginning of Term
Terms & Conditions:
– All Clients must fill out Health form before attending classes. Wicklow Pilates studio reserve the right to screen clients from classes if deemed unsuitable
– All classes payable in full by cash or by cheque on or before date of commencement of course to ensure place
– Any client who fails to attend a class within that term may attend another class within that same term. However this is subject to a space being available and is not automatically granted.
– We regret that missed classes may not be carried forward into a new term.
– Clients must give 1-2 weeks prior notice to the instructor if they plan on missing any classes (ie: Holidays etc)
– Clients must officially book their place for each coming term with the appropriate Instructor- Booking lists will be provided 1-2 weeks prior to new term commencement
– If a client is away for any part of the term that they have booked in for (ie:holidays) – they can either a) Pay for the term in full at the stated(reduced) rate Or b) pay for the classes that they plan to attend at the DROP IN rate.
– A Cancellation fee of 50% is incurred if client cancels 121 session with less than 24 hours notice
– Appropriate clothing is advised i.e.: tracksuits, leggings, shorts- loose comfortable clothing that allows ease of movement. Jeans etc are NOT recommended or advised and can restrict movement
– Clients booking 2 x classes per week received a 10% discount on terms MORE then 4 weeksll Clients to fill out Health form before attending classes/ Wicklow Pilates studio reserve the right to screen clients from classes if deemed unsuitable.