This timetable is valid from Monday 5th November 2018
Timetable is Subject to Change – Please call to confirm class schedule
Venues: Ashford Community & Heritage Centre and Rathnew
|Monday||5th November||9:30am||Reformer / Barre L2||7 weeks||€158|
|Monday||5th November||10:30am||Reformer L2||7 weeks||€158|
|Tuesday||6th November||9:30am||Reformer / Barre L2-3||7 weeks||€158|
|Tuesday||6th November||6:30pm||Reformer / Barre L1-2||7 weeks||€158|
|Wednesday||7th November||9:30am||Mat L2 Ashford Community Hall||7 weeks||€112|
|Wednesday||7th November||6:30pm||Reformer / Barre L1-2||7 weeks||€158|
|Wednesday||7th November||7:30pm||Reformer / Barre L2||7 weeks||€158|
|Thursday||8th November||9:30am||Reformer / Barre L2-3||6 weeks||€136|
|Thursday||8th November||10:30am||Reformer L1-2||6 weeks||€136|
Equestrian Pilates small Group Classes & 121 ‘s Available Ballet Barre classes
Please note we do not accept Laser or Credit card. Payment is required in Full at the beginning of term
BEGINNER – Beginner no experience in Pilates
INTERMEDIATE – 2-4 months experience (approx)
ADVANCED – 9-12 months experience (approx)
Delivering longer leaner muscles, relief from stress and back pain and enhanced athletic performance in a fun filled class environment. Maximum of 5 per class.
Pilates training on an individual basis provides a tailored program and the highest attention to detail. If you are recovering from an injury, have a specific fitness goal or prefer the 1-2-1 vs. class environment, then this is the regime for you. Please contact us directly to discuss your requirements.
Terms & Conditions:
– All Clients must fill out Health form before attending classes. Wicklow Pilates studio reserve the right to screen clients from classes if deemed unsuitable
– All classes payable in full by cash or by cheque on or before date of commencement of course to ensure place
– Any client who fails to attend a class within that term may attend another class within that same term. However this is subject to a space being available and is not automatically granted.
– We regret that missed classes may not be carried forward into a new term.
– Clients must give 1-2 weeks prior notice to the instructor if they plan on missing any classes (ie: Holidays etc)
– Clients must officially book their place for each coming term with the appropriate Instructor- Booking lists will be provided 1-2 weeks prior to new term commencement
– If a client is away for any part of the term that they have booked in for (ie:holidays) – they can either a) Pay for the term in full at the stated(reduced) rate Or b) pay for the classes that they plan to attend at the DROP IN rate.
– A Cancellation fee of 50% is incurred if client cancels 121 session with less than 24 hours notice
– Appropriate clothing is advised i.e.: tracksuits, leggings, shorts- loose comfortable clothing that allows ease of movement. Jeans etc are NOT recommended or advised and can restrict movement
– Clients booking 2 x classes per week received a 10% discount on terms MORE then 4 weeksll Clients to fill out Health form before attending classes/ Wicklow Pilates studio reserve the right to screen clients from classes if deemed unsuitable.